Are you tired of giving your dog the typical leash, bone, or toy for their Christmas present? I’m sure your dog is tired of it too! I have composed a Top Ten List for every dog’s “must haves” this year for Christmas. Remember these are great gift ideas not only for your beloved companion, but also for a friend’s dog, relative’s dog, etc. Anyone will appreciate that you love their dog as much as they do.
Top Ten Gift Ideas:
1. Gift Certificate. Give the gift of a well trained dog! What better gift than to give a gift that will either help you or a friend get Fido to stop digging holes in the backyard? Gift Certificate from It’s A Dog’s World K-9 Academy, Inc. are available for purchase. Call today to order yours! Call 909-548-3150 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. New Dog Bed. I’m not talking of just any old dog bed! Dog beds now are made of Memory Foam or are heated to provide that extra support and comfort especially for aging dogs or the large breed dogs that need a little TLC. You can either purchase a heated dog bed or a Microwavable Pet Bed Warmer that you can add to your dog’s bed. Your dog will be thanking you on those cold nights!
3. Interactive Pet Puzzles. A well behaved dog is a tired dog. Not only do you want to give your dog physical exertion, but mental stimulation is imperative to keeping your dog happy and healthy. These puzzles make dogs exercise their minds in order to figure out how to get the treat that is locked within the puzzle. Find out how smart your dog is and in return your dog will love the challenge!
4. Kong Toys. Kong Toys have continued to offer great toys that are difficult for even the most energetic dog to destroy. There’s nothing more frustrating than buying a toy and having it destroyed within minutes. The classic Kong can be stuffed with peanut butter and your dog’s own kibble. Freeze and it will captivate your dog’s attention for hours, keeping Fido from chewing for favorite plants.
5. FURminator®. Winter shedding is officially here. Help reduce shedding by 90% with a patented Hair deShedding Tool designed to reach deep beneath the long topcoat to gently remove undercoat and loose hair.
6. Petprojekt™ Toys. Petprojekt™ is the latest company to come out with a wide array of nearly indestructible dog toys. Customer favorites are the Trypod and the DogRing.
7. Fresh Baked Dog Treats. Find unique holiday gifts and stocking stuffers at Three Dog Bakery. Many of the treats are all natural and great for dogs with allergies or special dietary needs. Better yet, if you have the time really show your love by making hand-made dog treats at home. Simply Google dog treat recipes and you can make your own at home!
8. New Sweater. Reknitz Sweaters is simply, stylish sweaters made in the USA from reclaimed cotton fibers. They are easy to slip and wash and dry.
9. Hydro Bone. Get an early jump on the heat of summer and get your dog a Hydro Bone. Hydro Bone is served frozen to offer cooling refreshment in warm weather. It features a spongy center covered in flexible rubber. The bone releases cold, invigorating water as your pet chews, thanks to small perforations in the rubber that let melted water escape. Promotes hot weather fun and hydration, and it entertains your dog for hours.
10. Donate. Donate in your dog’s name to your local shelter or pet organization like K9 Connection that educates and inspires at-risk teens through bonding with and training homeless shelter dogs. K9connection.org