If you have lots of time, patience and energy on your hands, then private 1:1 training is the way to go. You and your dog will be assigned a trainer and you will be guided through our basic obedience program. You can have your lessons at our facility in Chino or in your home, within a maximum 25 mile radius of our facility. The course lasts four weeks and you will have one 1-hour lesson a week. Furthermore, we can fit around your schedule and can offer evening lessons or Saturdays.
To get the most out of this course, you will need to commit to 45 minutes practice each day in between lessons. You trainer will demonstrate each command and show you how to properly train your dog, but essentially you are the trainer on this course. Your trainer will also teach you how to work with your dog on a 30ft long line. In addition, we will cover:
- Barking excessively
- Counter surfing
- Wait at doors and gates
- Place, or go to bed
- Polite greetings at the front door when guests arrive
- Sit, Stay, Down, Recall, etc. (Includes all from as Basic Class) plus Socialization
We can also custom-tailor this course to focus on a particular issue that you may be experiencing with your dog.
At our location: $55/lesson or $195 for a package of 4 lessons
In your home: $105/lesson or $390 for a package of 4 lessons
Discount applies only to 4 packs
16 weeks and older
Subject to trainer availability. 25 mile maximum distance from our facility.
Please Note: Please fax proof of vaccinations (DHPPC, Bordetella, Rabies) BEFORE the first day of class to (909)548 -3154. Graduation certificates will be presented the last day of class.
If you cancel a private lesson with 24 hour notice we will reschedule the lesson. If there is no or less than 24 hour notice, the lesson is lost (paid for).
Behavior is not static. An animal will not continue to perform even trained behaviors without ongoing practice. Ultimately, your dog’s behavior is your responsibility. There are no money back guarantees or refunds once lessons have commenced.
- All requests for transfers or refunds must be requested 1 business days prior to the first lesson.
- A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from all approved refunds.
- If original payment was made by a credit card the refund will be credited back to the credit card. All other refunds will be issued by check and may take up to 2 weeks to receive.