Please select the class you are registering for:
Home Phone: Work Phone: Cell Phone: E-Mail:
How did you hear about It's A Dog's World: Other Friend Name: Veterinarian Name:
Is your dog spayed or neutered?
Male or Female Please enter 7485 in box:
Veterinarian: Veterinarian Phone:
By pressing "Submit Registration" - I hereby agree to hold harmless Karen Widaman, her agents, property owners and/or managers from any and all claims, damages, losses and actions resulting from and arising out of our attending It's A Dog's World K-9 Academy, Inc. training classes. I agree to cause anyone that I bring onto Trainer's Premises (including spouse, adult friends, and the parents of non-related children) to execute a copy of the Waiver and Release Entry to Premises which will be made available by Trainer, as a remedy if I breach the foregoing provision, I will defend and indemnify Trainer and his agents and employees against any claims, demands, lawsuits, losses, costs or expenses, including attorney's fees, brought by or on behalf of any such persons. Cancellation Policy:If you miss a class, we'll do our best to catch you up but understand that it's a class not an individual lesson. Single private lessons to catch up are available at an additional cost. Refund Policy:
- A full refund will be given for classes cancelled by It's A Dog's World. If the dates or times of an class are changed by the It's A Dog's World and the participant is unable to attend a full refund will apply.
- All requests for transfers or refunds must be requested 5 business days prior to the first class start date.
- A 20% cancellation fee will be deducted from all approved refunds.
- If original payment was made by a credit card the refund will be credited back to the credit card. All other refunds will be issued by check and may take up to 2 weeks to receive.
- If participant is dissatisfied with a class they must contact It's A Dog's World Group Class Coordinator at 909-548-3150 prior to the 2nd class to request a credit that can be used to retake the class or be applied to another class in the future.
- If participant is unable to continue with a class after the class has begun due to an illness or health issue a medical excuse from a doctor must be provided to obtain a credit that can be used to retake the class or be applied to another class in the future. Charges for classes attended will be deducted from all approved credits.