Boarding is provided by our affiliate Chino’s Caring Kennel. Obedience training is provided by It’s A Dog’s World K-9 Academy at the Chino Location, 3890 Walnut Ave., Chino 91710. Chino’s Caring Kennel is located in the heart of the city, close to nearby freeways and easily accessible. No long drives, off the beaten path to reach Chino’s Caring Kennel! Because Chino’s Caring Kennel is not located in an isolated area, they do not face common threats to such areas, such as: rattlesnakes, wildfires, or prowling Coyotes.
Our dog boarding facilities are designed with indoor/outdoor runs. Our cats are provided with individual boarding suites, complete with jumping shelves. All buildings are temperature controlled and have piped in music. All facilities are sanitized daily and designed to provide a safe and secure environment.
Special care is available for our senior animals and other special conditions (upon request). As a guest at Chino’s Caring Kennel, all animals receive individual attention and daily handling from our trained professionals. We administer owner-provided and veterinarian prescribed medications and special diets in accordance with instructions. Should a problem arise, your veterinarian will be called. If we are unable to reach your veterinarian, an available veterinarian will be contacted.
Kennel Stay Includes:
- 24-hour care for your pets
- Special care for our senior guests
- Veterinarian on-call 24 hours a day
- A sleeping pad can be provided upon request. However, for sanitation reasons, we discourage outside bedding
- IAMS Premium foods for all of our guests
For your pet’s protection, we must see a current veterinarian record for the following vaccinations:
- DHLP-PARVO – Every 12 months
- BORDETELLA – Every 12 months (6 months recommended)
- RABIES – Every 36 months (if given after the dog reaches one year of age; if pet is under 12 months old, dog must be re-vaccinated after 1 year)
- FVRCP – Every 12 months
* For maximum protection, it is best to have your pet vaccinated at least 1 week prior to his/her stay. Vaccinations must be current prior to boarding, as per company policy.
- To reduce stress and the possibility of stomach upset, we recommend that you please refrain from feeding your pet 4 hours prior to check-in
- We recommend a departure bath, as it is impossible to maintain a flea-free environment
- When bringing your pet(s) to Chino’s Caring Kennel, be sure to have your dog on a leash and/or your cat in a carrier. This will prevent any problems when dropping off or picking up your pet(s)
- We recommend leaving rawhide chews, nylon bones, and any other edible treats
- Please advise us of any condition or mannerisms that may affect his personal care while boarding (Examples: In season, epilepsy, recent surgery, arthritis, aggressive behavior, etc.)