The most popular and effective way to get your dog trained is through our Board & Train program. This is the ideal solution for the busy owner as we do most of the hard work for you! In today’s world, many dog owners can’t find the time for themselves and their human family, let alone their beloved pooch! So, let our Certified Professional Trainers take over the load and teach your dog how to become a wonderfully well-behaved companion. By having your dog professionally trained, you are helping to ensure a rich and rewarding relationship with your dog for the future.
While your dog is with us, he or she will learn the following commands:
- Wait at doors or gates (Deluxe & Premier Packages)
- Heel with Auto Sit
- Recall or Come
- Place or Settle(Deluxe & Premier Packages)
- Distance & Heavy Distractions (Deluxe & Premier Packages)
- Leave It (Premier Package)
- Watch (Premier Package)
- Drop It (Premier Package)
- Problem Behaviors: Digging, Chewing, Playful Biting, Barking Excessively, Counter Surfing, Stealing Objects, Jumping on people, Jumping on furniture….and more!
Once your dog has been fully obedience trained by us, we will then train you! You will receive a 60 minute “handover” lesson on the day that you pick up your dog. Remember, it is always so much easier to work with a trained dog!
Depending on which comprehensive package you choose, you are also entitled to one-on-one lessons at our campus with one of our qualfied instructors, or have a follow up lesson conducted in your own home. We can also spend these lessons working on wait, place, digging, chewing, house breaking, counter surfing, trash digging, running away, jumping on the sliding glass door, barking and any management issues that you may have. This also provides you with the perfect opportunity to work with your dog around even more distractions or offers you an excellent way to refresh your dog’s training later on in the future.
We offer the following packages to choose from
Basic Package – 2 weeks covering: loose leash walking, sit, down, stay, come, & problem solving + three 1-hour field lessons.
Deluxe Package – 3 weeks covering: loose leash walking, sit, down, stay, come, distractions, distance work, settle (place), wait at doors & problem solving + one 1-hour in-home lesson* & three 1-hour field lessons.
Premier Package – 4 weeks covering: all the above + 3 additional commands (Watch, Leave It, Drop It), two 1-hour in home lessons*, three 1-hour field lesson & 1 Basic Group class. (Please Note: This course is recommended for dogs with fears, phobias, & aggression.)
*In-Home lessons are limited to a 30 mile distance from our facility.
What To Bring
- Shot records (must be current on DHLPP, Bordetella, and Rabies)
- Training equipment (also available for purchase through Chino’s Caring Kennel Pet Store.)
- Optional: Your Dog’s Food. We feed IAMS
- Optional: A few toys for your dog to have in dog run or for trainer to use during training time.
Behavior is not static. An animal will not continue to perform even trained behaviors without ongoing practice. Ultimately, your dog’s behavior is your responsibility. There are no money back guarantees or refunds once training has commenced.